Change is the only constant as they say. Things change all the time and it is not always easy to deal with them. Is there anything that we can hold on to in the midst of storms and rain?
After reading The Top 20 Things Oprah Knows for Sure I was inspired to think about my own list.
1. There is a Higher Power much greater than I.
2. Life is full of surprises.
3. No one is too rich to receive and too poor to give.
4. This too shall pass.
5. The desert spares nobody. Dark nights eventually find us all.
6. Marriage is like a plant and it requires constant work and nurturing.
7. Friends especially girlfriends are angels in disguise.
8. Where there is a will, there's a way.
9. Not all battles are worth fighting.
10. Human being is adaptable, resilient and stronger than he/she thinks.
11. Change begins with me.
12. The best is yet to be.
13. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
14. Every day brings a chance to start over.
15. Being a mother is the hardest job on earth.
16. You reap what you sow.
17. There is a time and place for everything.
18. Seek first the Kingdom of God and all the rest will fall in line.
19. Charity begins at home
20. The attitude of gratitude can help you get through tough times.