Friday, July 30

Word of God: God is my light

...that God is light and in him there is no darkness at all.
1 John 1:5

Reflection:
Light provides life, luminance, clearer vision and direction.
Light directs and leads.
God is light.
God is the one who provides direction in my life and give me the luminance so that I can have better vision.
God is the light which enables me to see the beauty in His creation and the goodness in people. God is the light that shows me my flaws and weaknesses and drive all my fear away.
In God, there is no darkness.
Darkness implies uncertainty; one has to grope and feel around in order to walk or move forward. Darkness could also mean blindness to God's beautiful creation.
But in God there is no darkness at all.
I can see clearly the beauty that God has placed in me and others.
The light of God is my hope and my strength.

Thanks be to God.

No comments: