Sunday, January 3

Happy New Year

Wow, looks like this space has been neglected once again. The new year is here and I like to take this opportunity to wish you, dear readers a very blessed and happy new year. I always feel hopeful during this period of time because I feel like I have been given the chance to start over.

2009 is behind us and I feel excited about the year ahead. One of my resolutions is to keep this blog alive with more frequent updates. I find joy in sharing my experiences and knowledge through writing. I am thankful for your readership and your feedback is always appreciated.

Something meaningful that I found on the net.

I enter the new year with the understanding that I am making a fresh start. I begin by discarding thoughts, attitudes, and habits that are not compatible with an excellent life. I let go of whatever caused past discouragement, disappointment, or disagreement. I know that seemingly negative outcomes are desires or goals that are yet to be fulfilled. I am open and receptive to new ideas, activities and relationships.

Each day, I can follow a fresh plan of fulfillment. I act on divine ideas that I receive in moments of prayer and inspiration. These ideas flow through wholesome, positive thoughts. As I use creative thinking to build upon divine ideas, my activities become more dynamic and my abilities are enhanced. Therefore, I enter this new year with optimism, joy and enthusiasm.

No comments: