Sunday, November 1

An Irish blessing

You know how sometimes you hear a song or a hymn and it speaks to you? This morning, there were several hymns that spoke to me during mass and one brought tears to my eyes. I decided to approach one of the choir members to find out the title of the hymn. The title is May the road rise to meet you.

The choir sang it so beautifully and the words went straight to my heart. I am reminded that God is always here with me. I like to share this blessing with you and I pray that the road will rise to meet you especially if you are in need of His grace at this moment. Peace be with you.




May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be at your back.
May the sunshine warm upon your face,
May the rain fall softly on your fields
And until we meet again
May you keep safe in the gentle loving arms of God.

For everything there is a season
a time for meeting , a time to say goodbye
in all things God is near
always guiding your way.

For everything there is a season
a time for loving, a time for letting go
in all things God is near
always guiding your way.

No comments: