Wednesday, October 21

Thanks for visiting

Hi there! I like to apologize for the lack of updates on this blog. We were away on a long holiday and as a result i lose the momentum in keeping this blog. Thank you for still visiting :)

We had an incredible time on our cruise to Alaska. You learn so much when you travel - you get to see how other people live their lives, how they cope with life situations and most of all you get to see amazing sights. Alaska has lots to offer. On one of our excursions, we went on a train ride to Yukon, Canada and that place totally blew us away. Naked beauty is how I would describe it. When I look at all these beautiful sights, I can't help but feel humbled. I will share some of the pictures and let them speak for themselves. Enjoy!


Hubbard Glacier


Whale watching


White Pass and Yukon Route


Emerald Lake, Yukon Canada


Beautiful Glacier at Juneau


Dog-sled ride.


Beautiful skies

No comments: